james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Do you deal with university exam collision cases, Javent

Hi do you deal with university exam collision cases
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: Javent spoken to anyone yet haven’t
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: a letter to say it’s been flagged up as a possible issue
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: would like to speak to a specialist lawyer in exam collusion as the case could be complicated

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and university lecturer and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

How may I assist?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi James
Is all correspondence confidential or do you have a duty to divulge as you are in education ?

Anything posted here is available to others to read online to seek help. Any personal na,es theorem or should not be used.

Sorry call offers are auto generated from the site, not from me. I am currently unavailable for calls, but more than happy to continue here.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi James
I paid £44 to speak to you
When will you be able to call me please

Please see you last message.

Unfortunately, without the additional information requested in my first/previous response, I will not be able to give you detailed advice to your question, but I will be able to give you a general answer, which I hope will be of assistance. If you are able to supply the additional information later, please do so and I will then come back to you with a more detailed answer.

When receiving course work and exam papers from students, the university will check theses with software that they use and complete them to other students work, as well as answered that can be purchased on line, or answered that appear to be written by another person based on grammar and layout of answers compared to the students previous work.

They also check for plagiarism where chucks of work is simply added from books and other materials etc. Failure to correctly reference material is also classed as plagiarism.

The university if they find this will bring it to the students attention, and then hold an investigation into the matter.

You would be asked to provide a written statement to any formal allegation brought against you and a formal hearing may also take place.

If found against you, you can appeal.

If the final outcome goes against you. Then options depending on whether you have received warnings before can include the following.

Reduction in marks for the paper submitted, zero grade of the paper, failure of the years course, dismissal from the course, removal from the university.

I hope this helps explain the system and what can and will happen.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi James
Thank you for your adviseI would like to have a telephone conversation with you at some point
Would this be possible please

Sorry as explained I am not available for calls, you can request one and hope another expert accepts the call request.

we can talk here otherwise.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I will contact just answer for a refund
Many thanks for your help