MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

My home benefits suspended even I send all Info wanted.

JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Manchester M94Qr
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Sent all pay slips and bank staments i ask for
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: On the bank statements I've been asked to show in full - want to ask me if withdraw 1000 pound to explain how I used and to prove

Good morning, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am asked from DW&P to get my bank statements in full, it's look I am home benefits fraudulent. If this not against my personal data protection l will do, or....

Sorry I do not understand could you clarify further?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Investing for benefits fraudulent, I've been registered personal information. Shall I provide it

Thank you for the clarification, if you are being investigated for fraud you should assist in providining the relevant documentation to DWP.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks!

Glad to be off assistance, hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear please do not hesistate to contact us further.

MatthewM1117,
Experience: Expert