MarianC
MarianC, Solicitor
Experience:  20 years experience in Wills and Probates and Trusts
109551472

I went bankrupt in 2009 how can i find the amount i was made

Customer Question

Hi there,
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i went bankrupt in 2009 how can i find the amount i was made bankrupt for
JA: Where is this? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: this is the uk,my bankruptcy was in leicester magistrates court it is now dissolved but an insurance company need to know how much for
JA: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i declared myself bankrupt
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I can give the month of my bankruptcy and year and case number
Expert:  MarianC replied 13 days ago.

Good evening, thank you for your question, you can contact your local insolvency office who will confirm the information or give you a copy of your bankruptcy petition. This would have been in the county court though and not the magistrate's court.

Marian

Expert:  MarianC replied 12 days ago.

Good evening, do you have any further questions?