Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I have a number of question in a personal accident claim and

Customer Question

Hi I have a number of question in a personal accident claim and feel something is not being done correctly and that I am being pushed to settle without a care package and future earnings, I am to have a zoom meeting soon and I’ve been told to do some number crunching, I’m looking for dos and don’t help type answers.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Scotland and the solicitors are the ones that’s dealing with it, I’m just trying to get some feedback on what to do if I feel it’s all wrong in the way they tell me I can’t do certain things,
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: .5.5 years down the line 4 months away from court again as they never got things done the last couple of times
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i had an offer over a year ago and nothing much has been done since that I like.
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 12 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays but rest assured that I will respond within 24 hours.

What would you like to know today as this will determine whether I can assist you?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’m sorry it looks like I will not need the help after all my family have just came in and got the answers I needed, I think if I need further will let you know.

No problem.

Assuming you require further legal advice please return to Ja or alternatively you can instruct a solicitor to consider the matter using the link below:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

Thanks and stay safe.