UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have a question regarding just eat the company and a

Customer Question

I have a question regarding just eat the company and a breach of data protection...
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have tried speaking to the as someone from my restaraunt has changed information and just eat have accepted with out ringing me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Dunno
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 14 days ago.

I am a solicitor.

Sorry to hear this. What do you wish to ask about this please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have been locked out of my account from a potential hack and my details to my businessI have spoke and spoke to just eat to get this matter resolved and nothing they have frozen my cash that has gone through my terminal but not sent it to my account.I have spoke to numerous customer service agents to get this matter resolved and all I get is that it has been escalated..

Sorry to hear this.

I would suggest that you contact one of their solicitors, Josephine Hopkins about this, her details are here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/person/76040/josephine-emily-hopkins

You should send her an email and explain your issue in detail.

All the best