james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

About two years ago, I misused a disabled blue badge. Will

About two years ago, I misused a disabled blue badge. Will this affect my application for a work visa to canada?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am a UK citizen. I live in England. I have applied for a police certificate to put towards my visa application.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the work visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

When you misused the blue badge, where you prosecuted at court?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I remember I had to pay a fine. I wasn’t there. It’s all I remember

Then if it went to court and you were fined, then it is a conviction that would be disclosable to another country when applying for any visa.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It was about £700
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok thank you

Your welcome.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.