Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have severe fatigue and post traumatic stress disorder I

Hi I have severe fatigue and post traumatic stress disorder I am having help from the NHS but still very ill have been homeless for4months and I keep getting phone calls from the jobcentre telling me I have to go to see them and they could stop my money so could be homeless again I've said Ian to I'll to go twice a month to the jobcentre but they keep ring me and every time the phone cuts off there end and then I get a voice message from them the I have to see them I've told them the phone cuts off and to ring on my other phone number but they don't there is no transport on the day that they what me to go if can't get there I should go to Hereford this is to much I've said I'm to I'll to go that far I only leave my home to get food which is a cross the road I've sent a letter to my doctor to day asking for help I really don't no what to do how many times do I have to tell them I am to I'll to work or go to the jobcentre please can you help me Gmail me on.***@******.***
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: 1XXXXXXXX bungalows XXXXXX street XXXXXXX Herefordshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Phone call to jobcentre letter sent to day asking for help from doctor
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am really I'll the jobcentre is undoing all the help I am getting from the NHS

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

So what benefits are you claiming universal credit? Is that on the basis you cannot work with your condition? How often do they expect you to go once a week?

If you have an issue with claiming benefits and your medical condition, I believe you need help making representations to the DWP with this in mind, I suggest you contact the disability law service who can help you further as we cannot help you with representations. They can be contacted here: https://dls.org.uk/

I trust this assists

Let me know if you have further queries

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok thanks

No problem, take care

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney