MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I have some question about a lawsuit, if it's possible and

Customer Question

hello, I have some question about a lawsuit, if it's possible and what would I need to do to get a lawyer that can look after me =)
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm currently living in us, I was living in the Uk and hire an entrepreneur to handle my customer service data, now that I'm back in the us this person is releasing sensitive information about my clients.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have fully compensated him as we stated over his personal requests and despite this person keeps releasing sensitive data, I also have an us-based confidentiality contract signed with this guy, backed up by passport and signature.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that i may be aware of =)
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 8 days ago.

Hello I am happy to assist today. Do you have a copy of the agreements available today?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
but now right now, it basically says that no sensitive data can be released and this individual has, could I provide the contract further ahead? I would like to know how realistic would it be for me to hire a local lawyer and proceed with an us-based contract.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
but now right now, it basically says that no sensitive data can be released and this individual has, could I provide the contract further ahead?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I would like to know how realistic would it be for me to hire a local lawyer and proceed with an us-based contract.
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 8 days ago.

This will form the basis of a contractual relationship. The contract should state the laws of the country set to apply in the event of a disagreement.  What does your agreement say on this point?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

If it is a US based contract I assume you have stated that US Law applies and therefore would need to speak to attorney in your State to advise on the recoverability. If this is not the case, please let me know and I am happy to review further.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for the update
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 7 days ago.

Is there anything else I can help with tonight?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry. When you receive an email, could you leave a review? It really helps my ratings.