How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2867
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I have problem with the settlement status for my daughter.

This answer was rated:

Good evening, Sir
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I have problem with the settlement status for my daughter. She was born in here 16.01.2009,
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am Polush, her father is Spanish He left the UK about 5 years ago My daughter"s Passport expired
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: In 2019 October time. Sge had a Spanish passport
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have only Birth Certificate

Hi, Welcome to JA

I am a UK Lawyer and will be happy to assist you today

Was your daughter born in the UK?

Lawyer21 and 5 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
on 16th January 2009