12826847

Could you please help me with this matter, I have have our

Customer Question

Could you please help me with this matter, my name is***** have have our little puppy Last November a chow he is 7 months old , he is a very playful dog never any problems only if I was to take is bone from him he would growl, 4 days ago my son stopped over he said he startled him he jumped up my son was on is knees holding him down the dog must have been scared by holding him down , my son knows he not dangerous, he didn’t report it himself is ex girlfriend did 4 days after which my son didn’t no about it, Now he been taken away by police dog man , I’m really worried about this no body from the dog handling team as not seem him by any one, I have had to see my doctor it’s making me feel ill and I can’t cope.Telephone number***********, Address*****B67 5pg we are a very responsible and loving dog owners and never had any criminal offensives.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Smethwick, West Midlands
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing as of yet. We have rang 101 but the case has not yet been assigned to an officer.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We had a vets appointment booked for tomorrow 9/6 to have a full health check. We have also tried to contact dog behaviourists to overcome this issue as we do not want it to happen again
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

What would you like to know?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello I have already emailed everything to you , can u please read it and get back to me thankyou
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

You haven't asked a question

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

Im not sure what you want to do about this.

They are probably assessing your puppy to see whether he can be returned to you under bail conditions.

If you could respond I could offer more.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.