12826847

My husband was having an european arest working and we did

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** my husband was having an european arest working and we did go to court but we lose the case.the lawer sugest us to do appeal, my question is what happens now ,we did apeal Thank you
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We did go to court 3 times we have a lawyer and a barister
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just want to know what happens now whit the apeal
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can you give me an answer here please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

Yes,but I'm not sure what you mean.

You mean a EAW was executed in the UK?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No is from 2014 in france
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
But we live in england
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

Ok but where has he been arrested?

Where is he wanted?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
He has been arrested in 2014 in France for 5 days ,after they let him free for a retrial. He didn't go for the retrial because he gone back to his country.and from 2014 the interpol is searching for him and they found him now because we get married.we had 3 courts until now here in England but we lose the case and now we did an apeal, but I don't know what's happening after this apeal
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

He will be sent back to France to stand trial. To be fair you were never going to be weird question state is France. It is a civilised mature democracy

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

There are no human rights issues or other challenges really.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

I am sorry but I have to tellyou the truth.

Do remember that I can only give you myopinion.

Another lawyer may have a different opinion.Litigation needs at least 2 parties and neither goes to court expecting tolose.

Nonetheless, one of them does, even thoughthey have been told by their respective legal advisers that they have a goodchance of success.

If there was a black-and-white answer to everylegal problem there would be no need for anything to ever proceed to court.

The ultimate decision comes from a countycourt judge in a civil case or from the magistrate in a criminal case heard inthe magistrates court or the jury in Crown Court.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a waythat is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will bemore than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once againfor using our services.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
you think the apeal will not succeed, we did apply for high court
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

in all honesty, probably not.

But you may as well try.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
What about his sentence he have 18 monts,he will gonna do 18 monts or less
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

I don't practice in France I'm afraid. I don't know anything about the sentencing machine. In the UK he would be released a halfway point or possibly earlier

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I understand ,what about after he go out he can come back to England?his case is extradition
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

Yes, if he has no immigration issues that would be fine.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
He come in England Ileagal and he don't have visa that why I'm asking
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

Again, I don't do immigration. You asked about EAW which is my area.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok .thank you very much for your help
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully,I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. Ifanything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. Inthe meantime, thank you once again for using our services.