INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am a UK qualified personal trainer from Hong Kong. I am

Hi I am a UK qualified personal trainer from Hong Kong. I am planning to move to UK via BNO visa pathway - i came across the work requirement stating that BNO visa can work except you cannot work as a professional sportsperson or sports coach. May I know if personal trainer categorize as sports coach?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: still planning. not filed anything with UK gov. I am from Hong Kong and has Hong Kong citizenship
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

A personal trainer is not tje same as a sports coach.

A coach or sports person is an elite sportsperson or qualified coach, if recognised by their sport’s governing body as being at the highest level of your profession internationally.

I  hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.