AkuaK
AkuaK,
Experience:  Expert
109603637

Can you sue a post office for a lost parcel, West Yorkshire

Can you sue a post office for a lost parcel
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: West Yorkshire UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Non as I want to found out first where it's gone but just in case I need to
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Well according to a tracker I ve been given they said I received it but I didn't so I'm gone call them to found out where it is.

Good morning, when a package is missing with the post office depending on the product there would be a compensation amount from them for the loss.

What was their response to missing package?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
They said it has been delivered but they can confirm where exactly, it could be in a neighbour some where but they know me and would have told me, beside the postman never left me a note to confirm what they say.

Was it signed for delivery or special delivery?