12826847

How does a prisoner have to wait when their parole has been

How long does a prisoner have to wait when their parole has been request has been refused, when can they reapply to d-cat and is there a certain waiting period

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

can you give me more information here please?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My partner is in prison and had his parole meeting which went well but then he did a stupid thing inside and is now in the segregation block and awaiting shipping to another prison, I assume he won't get his parole and I wondered how long he is likely to have to wait until he can reapply for release

The parole hearing should be within 26 weeks if it is going to full hearing.

That is taken pretty seriously.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.