Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

My property has been damaged by an unauthorised film shoot,

My property has been damaged by an unauthorised film shoot
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have emailed the record company
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the property is a self catering house hire - the contract was for accommodation only

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays but rest assured that I will respond within 24 hours.

Please confirm the property is in England or Wales.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
England

As discussed please seek to obtain further evidence which rules out a potential argument that the damage was there before they arrived. Further please seek to obtain quotes to replace or repair the damage caused.

In addition ensure you obtain the third party details if you can before they leave the property as you may need this to commence court action.

I hope I have clarified the position.