How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2812
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

My property has been damaged by an unauthorised film shoot,

This answer was rated:

My property has been damaged by an unauthorised film shoot
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have emailed the record company
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the property is a self catering house hire - the contract was for accommodation only


Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays but rest assured that I will respond within 24 hours.

Please confirm the property is in England or Wales.

Anthony Chendo and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.

As discussed please seek to obtain further evidence which rules out a potential argument that the damage was there before they arrived. Further please seek to obtain quotes to replace or repair the damage caused.

In addition ensure you obtain the third party details if you can before they leave the property as you may need this to commence court action.

I hope I have clarified the position.