Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I was contacted by a company called Claims Advice on Line.

Hello my name is*****: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I was contacted by a company called Claims Advice on Line. They say they deal with mis-sold Spanish time share, through another company call Iberian Marketing who deal with the legal side.We had a Zoom call with Iberian Marketing this morning, we were told we had been mis-sold our time share which we purchased with Marriott Vacation Club. To move forward with the claim we need to pay a percentage of our legal fees up front. The cost of which would be either £10,320 which would mean they then took 25% of the potential pay out which would be £20,528.99 or the lesser figure of £6,360 and the subsequent pay out would be £15,207.79.Can you please confirm if this company are legitimate.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None yet, we are dubious as we do no know if this is a scam
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not that I can think of at he moment.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

May I confirm if you have any contact information for the above. I have found this: https://www.iberianmarketing.com/?