Lawry
Lawry, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109896623

I had to renew my drivers licence on 23 January I applied on

I had to renew my drivers licence on 23 January I applied on line I sent emails tryed to phone the DVLA but no response I am to the lake district next week I not sure how I stand
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: No I have the reference number when I applied on line
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I got a email o the 14 May it said I will get my in 2 weeks tried to ring no response I have sent another email and sent a message on Facebook I reference number when applied and one for the email

My name is ***** ***** I will try and help you today.

Providing that you have applied for a replacement driving licence and are not disqualified from driving for any reason, you can continue to drive whilst you wait for your new driving licence to be sent out.

I believe there has been industrial action at DVLA which is why it was difficult to contact them.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
it's ok for me to drive though it says on the site my license has expired

Yes you can. best of luck,

We can still talk on the phone if you want to now