Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

How much does your service cost, Can someone please check a

how much does your service cost
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Can someone please check a contract i signed and help me understand legally where I stand?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in London, UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have signed the contract, I have paid a deposit. Now I am being contacted by their legal department
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (4GPQ4Z7)
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have been given my final notice, they have not responded to any of my emails. Today I called their telephone number, this is the email I have sent them.
Dear Sir/MadamI am emailing you to clarify that I did not end up enrolling at your university, and that I am not a current student. I believe that there may be a slight misunderstanding from your side, as I am getting emails regarding examination dates, announcements, as well as financial payments.I have already explained to Victoria, who emailed me back in December 2020 that I did not enrol at your university, however I did not receive any response from her. I will explain once again to you, so that this situation can finally be resolved. I was initially considering studying at your institute, and I did pay £2500 for my deposit, which was required in order to secure my position. This payment was made on the 17th March 2020, unfortunately due to the pandemic, as well as my own personal situation, I was not able to follow through with this. I did at the time, also express my concerns to Edmund.As a result, I did not pay a second instalment which is needed in order to confirm my place on the programme as I did not wish to proceed with my application. I had simply only paid the required amount for the initial deposit, I did not complete any VISA applications, nor did I fly to campus, I did not finish the necessary steps in order to enrol at the university. Since then, I have not attended your university, nor have I made further steps to do so.I am unsure why I am still getting emails, as well as WhatsApp messages from your team. As per the contract I signed, under number E Client Withdrawal; I knew I would not be entitled to my initial deposit and therefore I did not ask for this back, I simply did not go further with my application.I hope you can pass along this information to the relevant parties, as I have tried multiple times to explain to multiple people what has happened, however I do not seem to hear anything back.Kind regards

Hello.   I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you with this contract.