INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

We own a house in Benicarlo. And would to be Considered to

We own a house in Benicarlo. And would to be Considered to become Residents. Now with Brexit problems.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We live in England and since we purchased our House in 2004. We have used the house for Holidays every year. But now Retired would love to Spend more Time out there. But are very Happy to follow Spain,a laws .
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have a Spanish Bank we have a Nia number, me and my wife visited the London Embassy many years ago for applications for the Nia number. We own the 4 Bedroom town House.no mortgage.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I do have my Sister living in Madrid And a resident who also has a flat in Benicarlo.

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you we look forward to hearing from you

What would you like to know about this?