How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 15909
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

We own a house in Benicarlo. And would to be Considered to

This answer was rated:

We own a house in Benicarlo. And would to be Considered to become Residents. Now with Brexit problems.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We live in England and since we purchased our House in 2004. We have used the house for Holidays every year. But now Retired would love to Spend more Time out there. But are very Happy to follow Spain,a laws .
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have a Spanish Bank we have a Nia number, me and my wife visited the London Embassy many years ago for applications for the Nia number. We own the 4 Bedroom town mortgage.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I do have my Sister living in Madrid And a resident who also has a flat in Benicarlo.


Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you we look forward to hearing from you

What would you like to know about this?

INC Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you