SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Is it possible to apply for a Tier5 type visa in uk for

Hello. Is it possible to apply for a Tier5 type visa in uk for seasonal workers if i, have criminal record in the country of my origin?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Im from Moldova I got the sponsorship certificate as well
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Good afternoon, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, i want to let you know that i got the sponsorship certificate from Concordia
Now i have to apply for a complete visa application

For all visas to the UK you are required to declare all matters that affect character. Criminal records must be declared. It does not mean you will get a no  automatically, they will consider each case on its merit so you will need to write a statement explaining the circumstances surrounding the record and show them that it will not be against the public interest for you to be allowed into the uk eg if it was a one off, minor offence, ages ago and any regrets. Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. All the best

Customer: replied 12 days ago.