MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I am type 1 insulin dependant diabetic with kidney failure

I am type 1 insulin dependant diabetic with kidney failure ckd stage 5 can I claim pip?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I havent taken any steps im just trying to plan my future as I work on a 48hr contact but I won't be able to do them hours when I need dialysis
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I will be starting dialysis with 6 to 9 months

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
please
Good afternoon thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Have you discussed this matter with your employer to see whether they can assist you in your treatment for example reducing your hours?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
My employer is a great one, she wants to take my job away from me and drop me down in my job role because of the hours, however when I can work full time again I still wanted to hopefully go back to my old job role
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Sorry she isn't a great one

Thank you for the clarification I would advise that you raise a formal grievance in relation to how you have been treated. It would appear that the employers actions would amount to discrimination arising from your disability.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.

Glad to be off assistance I wish you all the best.

MatthewM1117,
Experience: Expert