How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MatthewM1117 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 316
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MatthewM1117 is online now

I am type 1 insulin dependant diabetic with kidney failure

This answer was rated:

I am type 1 insulin dependant diabetic with kidney failure ckd stage 5 can I claim pip?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I havent taken any steps im just trying to plan my future as I work on a 48hr contact but I won't be able to do them hours when I need dialysis
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I will be starting dialysis with 6 to 9 months

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Good afternoon thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Have you discussed this matter with your employer to see whether they can assist you in your treatment for example reducing your hours?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
My employer is a great one, she wants to take my job away from me and drop me down in my job role because of the hours, however when I can work full time again I still wanted to hopefully go back to my old job role
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Sorry she isn't a great one

Thank you for the clarification I would advise that you raise a formal grievance in relation to how you have been treated. It would appear that the employers actions would amount to discrimination arising from your disability.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thank you

Glad to be off assistance I wish you all the best.

Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 316
Experience: Expert
MatthewM1117 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you