12826847

I am writing on behalf of my grandson Mr Kameron. He is in

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing on behalf of my grandson Mr Kameron Garcia. He is in need of Legal Aid representation for an appeal to a recall from parole. The judge sentenced him to 22 months for a breach of licence conditions which he said 'could have led to criminal activity', but obviously didn't.
Do you or have you contact of anyone who can advise and represent him via Legal Aid with his appeal process. He was represented by .......... but we understand that they do not assist with the appeal process.
This is a timely matter as we understand there is a deadline for filing for appeal.
If you need more case details I can send them through once we find someone to represent his case.
Many Thanks
***** *****
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: My grandson was sentenced for this in Guildford/Slough
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none, we’re just trying to find a solicitor who could help him with the appeal, and accepts Legal Aid
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think this is everything at the moment?

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Can you tell me what the original charge was please?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello Jo, I apologise for the long delay, but my grandson is going through his paperwork to find the exact wording for his original charge!
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I’d rather carry in with the messaging if that’s ok with you, as I don’t have all the information to hand.

OK, so what would you like to know?

He can seek legal aid and often they do get it but obviously I can't refer you to anybody unless you want to do a phone call.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Many thanks fir your help