How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 80238
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am writing on behalf of my grandson Mr Kameron. He is in

This answer was rated:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing on behalf of my grandson Mr Kameron Garcia. He is in need of Legal Aid representation for an appeal to a recall from parole. The judge sentenced him to 22 months for a breach of licence conditions which he said 'could have led to criminal activity', but obviously didn't.
Do you or have you contact of anyone who can advise and represent him via Legal Aid with his appeal process. He was represented by .......... but we understand that they do not assist with the appeal process.
This is a timely matter as we understand there is a deadline for filing for appeal.
If you need more case details I can send them through once we find someone to represent his case.
Many Thanks
***** *****
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: My grandson was sentenced for this in Guildford/Slough
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none, we’re just trying to find a solicitor who could help him with the appeal, and accepts Legal Aid
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think this is everything at the moment?

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Can you tell me what the original charge was please?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello Jo, I apologise for the long delay, but my grandson is going through his paperwork to find the exact wording for his original charge!
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I’d rather carry in with the messaging if that’s ok with you, as I don’t have all the information to hand.

OK, so what would you like to know?

He can seek legal aid and often they do get it but obviously I can't refer you to anybody unless you want to do a phone call.

Can I clarify anything for you?

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.


Jo C. and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Many thanks fir your help