Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

There I ordered some items from Victoria plumbing but they

Hi, there I ordered some items from Victoria plumbing but they haven’t posted yet it’s been long time from March 28/20/21 I’m still waiting for it.
I have been ringing them but they have changed the numbers so we can’t ring them.

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

Have they provided any reason at all for the delay? and what are you ideally hoping for, given the circumstances, so that I can best advise?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No not yet I haven’t heard anything from them yet at least that they could have ring me tell me that my order will be late.

OK I understand and thank you for providing this information. Please do not worry and leave it with me for now; I will get back to you with my answer as soon as I can which will be at some point today. The system will notify you when this happens. Please do not reply in the meantime as this may unnecessarily delay my response. Many thanks.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sorry my internet is not working at a moment.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you so much

Many thanks for your patience, I am pleased to be able to continue assisting with your query now. First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced in your situation.

If you have not yet received your order (or it has not even been dispatched yet), you have the right to cancel it and get a refund if needed. I appreciate that they should have been better at communicating the delays but that does not affect your rights and if you are not prepared to wait for their delivery, you do have the right to cancel them. If you cannot get through to the company and they do not cancel the order and end up dispatching them anyway, you still have the right to cancel the order and return the items for a refund within 14 days of delivery.

Unfortunately, they do not advertise a phone number for contact so you would have to go through their chatbot which I know is frustrating but it is all I can see for now.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you for letting me know

You are most welcome. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. All the best

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you I will if I not help again.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I meant if need your help again I will contact you again.