Lawry
Lawry, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109896623

Are you based in the UK? UK, None, nothing, its simply a

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: are you based in the UK?
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing, its simply a very easy question to answer relating to an ending of a relationship (not married)
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

My name is ***** ***** |I will try and help you today.

What is your question, do you prefer a call?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I have lived with my partner for 11 years and he paid for the house with no mortgage.
I am not on the deeds at all.
we share the bills
I paid him £120k back in 2016 as I wanted to have some right to the house
we have now split up
and he is saying that he will give me back my £120K
he is selling the house for £540K and he bought it for £323K is this correct he simply just needs to give me back the £120K
no issues at all if that is the case or do I have a right to any of the profit made on the house
he has paid for all interior decoration, furniture and new kitchen and bathrooms
I've not contributed to anything apart from a few bits
sorry, I paid for a new kitchen in 2018, £19K

we have since spoken.

Best of luck!