12826847

I am struggling getting my photo driving license from the

I am struggling getting my photo driving license from the dvla because I don't have a current passport. I have tried online but the license number is ***** coming up, may I have some assistance please?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Last time I tried was in machester but I recently relocate to Burnley Lancashire
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No. I need the licence for transportation and for I. D for work
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don't think

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am still waiting on my response, you took money account and no service delivered what's going on here, are you for real? Are you familiar with UK driving laws? Can you answer the question or not? I have been waiting 3hrs+

I did respond to this but it obviously didn't upload.

Im not sure what your question is? Obviously I don't have access to DVLA records?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
This service is a scam
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I need to cancel membership
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Cancel my trial period, I want out of this

Its really not a scam. You just haven't asked a question. I have no access to DVLA records obviously. They are quite unlikely to grant you a photo card without legitimate ID to prevent fraud.

I am sorry but I have to tell you the truth.

Do remember that I can only give you my opinion.

Another lawyer may have a different opinion. Litigation needs at least 2 parties and neither goes to court expecting to lose.

Nonetheless, one of them does, even though they have been told by their respective legal advisers that they have a good chance of success.

If there was a black-and-white answer to every legal problem there would be no need for anything to ever proceed to court.

The ultimate decision comes from a county court judge in a civil case or from the magistrate in a criminal case heard in the magistrates court or the jury in Crown Court.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No I did not receive any call and my query is not answered. I want to terminate the trial offer.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No I don't want any phone call or any other service from you.

Ok.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How do I terminate this service?

You will need to contact customer services.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How?