Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

Sorry Vineet, I was typing a question before you closed the

Sorry Vineet, I was typing a question before you closed the chat. My current conveyancer declined to help as the arrangement breaches the residential property purchase clauses. So will I have the same problem if I go for any conveyancer? Do we have a specialist category who can do such bespoke agreements?

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Hi there,

You need contract drafter. Conveyancer usually deals with the sale of the property.

so from the first drop down , pick contract and second drop down chose conveyancer-residential.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you Vineet, Appreciate the help. Let me give it a shot and come back if any questions. I am relieved that I got some tangible direction.

My pleasure.

Thanks again . Best wishes.