How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2635
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

Sorry Vineet, I was typing a question before you closed the

This answer was rated:

Sorry Vineet, I was typing a question before you closed the chat. My current conveyancer declined to help as the arrangement breaches the residential property purchase clauses. So will I have the same problem if I go for any conveyancer? Do we have a specialist category who can do such bespoke agreements?

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Hi there,

You need contract drafter. Conveyancer usually deals with the sale of the property.

so from the first drop down , pick contract and second drop down chose conveyancer-residential.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you Vineet, Appreciate the help. Let me give it a shot and come back if any questions. I am relieved that I got some tangible direction.

My pleasure.

Thanks again . Best wishes.

Vineet S and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you