SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

In that link its not mentioned about adjournment at all....

In that link its not mentioned about adjournment at all.... that looks like other kind of application to part of process

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. It is the correct form for applying for an adjournment. Most family court forms have multiple applications that can be made on them - the C2 is for an application within ongoing proceedings. Which is what an application for an adjournment is...an application within ongoing proceedings. Your friend needs to fill it in fully and then in section 6 explain that he wants an adjournment and why.

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok great...Does he need to put all the witnesses names etc two and respondent
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Plus all the evidences

He fills in the information that the form asks for, i.e. the parties names (the parents) and the children's. It doesn't mention witnesses.

And in section 6 he says what he is asking the court for and provides his police and medical information.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Great help 9:00 am will submit on monday and then court ll call him for money on monday right ?

He should call the court himself, not wait for them to call him.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Great

All the best.

Have a good evening.