MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

In April I am contacted by a person where I had sent the CV.

in April I am contacted by a person where I had sent the CV. in the month of May I start this work as a shoulder the contract is on call (another thing discovered after the start of the work). after a few days they begin to take me out of London to Guilford with precision to do the Cleaner which of course I didn't know anything about. I work like this even until the end of the month having understood that that job would never give me a contract so I decide to leave in the current month of June. the pay was set to arrive on the 10th of the month which did not happen. I try to solicit the thing from the manager and he begins to make me speeches like, Guilford I pay him but the work from shoulder the company and from there the first suspects. The company has neither a telephone number nor an office as I could understand but only an email address***@******.***. having taken photos of a sheet where they mark the hours worked by me, I send the copies and they reply that the payments for this month had already been made and that my hours would be paid on the 10th of next month. Nobody told me about this and when I tell the manager he didn't seem to care, he only started to take an interest in the situation after I started threatening to go to the police or take him to court. He keeps telling me that he will pay me but I haven't seen a cent until now. I have to pay the rent and I am also feeling bad because I risk being evicted from one day to the next. Help me
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: yes I discussed with my manager
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: No Im camping here in 23 September miss ellen
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No penso di aver detto tutto sono disperato

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Si salve il datore di lavoro non mi paga
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Speak italian
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
For me it's ok the call but no speak eanglish sorry
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Il lavoro è un lavoro in nero e sono stato truffato.

Apologies I do not speak Italian.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I have no money to call her my boss had to pay me yesterday but as I understand he is not going to pay me I risk eviction
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
please help me in this story I have the utmost right. help me

The offer of a call is automatically generated, I am sorry to hear about your circumstances.

Have you raised this with a manager?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
as soon as I mentioned you and the police from there, we started to worry. I have never left anything, neither a document nor a signatur
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
even if he could contact him I only have the phone number of this person. The agency is always called HR if it exists and I can only be contacted by e-mail
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am thinking of going to the hospital because in these situations I have never found myself and I am feeling bad. I have been waiting for the money to eat for 3 days.

If you have raised this with HR, then the next step would be to contact ACAS and enter into early conciliation: https://tell.acas.org.uk/.

ACAS are a free impartial service that will try to resolve the amtter between you and your employer.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I only contacted you. So won't you attend me anymore Mattew?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I'm sorry not to be able to pay it but currently I am left with only 10p in my account mr Mattew.

You do not need a solicitor to contact ACAS, they are used to the people contacting them directly.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
ok if i need one can i contact you? Obviously he will be paid I will have my family send me the money.

I will be happy to assist further, however Just Answer is a Q and A platform.

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear I will be happy to assist further.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
you advise me to make a plea bargain meeting. maybe I find someone who gets him to contact in no way to intimidate him.

Sorry I cannot advise on plea bargaining but if you have any further questions I will be happy to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
mr mattew i went to that site that sent me i called a number and a girl answered me giving me another number. i don't speak english and i don't know what to do the number is *****

Do you have a friend who could help you transalte?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No here no

Unfortuantely I cannot assist as a translator.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
do not worry so much I understand that I lost that money I might as well go back to Italy so in 3 days I will no longer have a home. Thank you, ***** ***** very kind. I wish you good work

Glad to be off assistance I wish you all the best.