MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Am the freeholder of a Victorian house converted into three

Dear sir/madam,am the freeholder of a Victorian house converted into three flats the other two flats have leases of 140 years but currently both are down to 125 years. one of the flats has asked if I could increase this to 999 years .
if I agree to this what can I charge them?
Adrian.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. The following link can help you calculate a fair price: https://www.lease-advice.org/calculator/

You should also include at least £3,000 for the legal fees for solicitors to draft the lease extension and undertake the work on the lease extension. Often in practice what a landlord charges for the lease extension is a negotiation between the parties.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Matthew , thanks for your quick response . Much appreciated Adrian Maha.

Glad to be off assistance, I wish you all the best.