How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4466
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

Form can be filled online and sent by mail to court and

This answer was rated:

Form can be filled online and sent by mail to court and other party

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. You need to contact the specific court the hearing is listed at - your friend should know who the judge is as it will be stated on the last order. Contact the court at 9 am, and ask how to submit an urgent adjournment application - they will tell you to send it by email and give you the email address.

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Is there a chance court may dispose his case due to incident......if court does will he b able to apply again for child contact

You said it was a fact finding. That will not be dispensed with.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Thanks so u meant tht FFH may go without him and court conclude

Yes, the FFH may go ahead over the two days. The case is not concluded after an FFH - that is just one step in the process. After the FFH there will likely be a s7 welfare report, then a further hearing or two. I don't know what the case is so cannot be more definitive.

But just get your friend to contact the court at 9 am on Monday to sort out his application for adjournment - if the injuries he has suffered are sufficient to make it impossible for him to attend the hearing, it may well be adjourned. He needs to provide all the info to the court so the court can decide.

Have a lovely evening.

SASH_Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you