ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I have amazon account and the amazon block all my

I have amazon account and the amazon block all my marketplace due to problem with amazon.nl ,i made appeal more times but there is no answer ,why all my marketplace in amazon is blocked they can suspended just amazon.nl and i didn't sell in this account for 2021 just two orders ,why amazon.UK is closed i have vat number in Germany and i have rent and loan from my bank and now i have problem in my finance .

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
please ,thats fine because this effect my work and i am living in the UK so why amazon uk is closed .

Hi, welcome to JA, I am Readylaw one of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

The steps if any you would be able to take depends on the terms and conditions that were signed with Amazon. You would have to revert to this agreement to see what proision is made there for when and how an account may be frozen, This will guide you as to whether amazon would have acted wrongflly in freezing your account.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you for your reply ,i have account with amazon since 2018 and i am self-employment working online business ,because there is problem with amazon nl due to late delivery for two item for all year 2021 ,they block all my marketplace in amazon uk ,amazon de,amazon es,amazon se ,amazon it ,the policy of amazon if any market place have problem not all the another marketplace willl close it just that marketpace ,for example if amazon uk i have problem with it the UK amazon will give me chance to solve the problem and they will not close all my account i have about 1700 units in amazon and the bank gave me loan also i have rent unit in my city ,Also i have storage in amazon and i don't have any idea where is my item ,Also i have costumer bought from me more item out the UK and they asked me to give them its tracked number i can't do that as i can't login my account ,i need to see my item in amazon storage ,Also i have amazon Australia its still open and sold item and i can't open my account to ship my item to the buyer ,the problem with one marketplace not will all marketplace which is amazon nl and i don't sell in this marketplace just two for all year 2021 so why amazon uk is closed i am living in the UK .i have plan appeal with evidence that i have problem during theses days email from internet problem company ,moving to new unit ,and theses prevent me to send the orders in time .Now i can't reply to my customer the sent emails to my shop or Facebook but i can't solve any problem as i don't have idea about which item they asked for .i have expensive item in amazon storage and i need to check my item also there is fund still in all amazon marketplace
i hope you can help me .
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
please can you tell me where can you call us ?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
can you reply me please ?

I believe a colleague of mine accepted your request for a call as I was unavailable to do so. If the call was not received kindly reach out to customer services. they wwill ensure you receive the call.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Good morning ,
I am Emad barboot with Order ID: 29602966-760.
i did not receive anything from you .Now, i am sending you my problem.
To whom it may concern
I am Emad barboot with ecbm_store amazon account and with email address:***@******.***. I am writing to you about the suspension of my account. For two months, you suspended my account because of one mistake that was happening without our control in Northland.
I sold only two items to Northland during 2021.Why did you suspend all my amazon marketplaces? I have one problem with Northland.
In amazon.nl, You suspended my account in Fri, 6 Aug at 20:2 and you said that my account was suspended, and I can’t make login or open my account to see my orders or my selling:
“Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. Your listings have been removed and pending orders have been cancelled”
After closing my amazon account, FBA department returned all my item to my home. My storage was filling with my return items and filling with my goods. After I sent you my plan to review my account you didn’t replied to me and my account still blocked!!!
You suspended my account in the peak of selling my item and this made me lost a lot of my customer, I lost my time, and you returned my item from FBA.
In that time, I faced problems because of your decision for suspending my account.
1-I must pay rent for my Unit each month about £1200 with two storage you can see attached file
2- I must pay to Germany VAT TAX for £250 monthly, but I was not able to pay money for this month.
3- I am paying more fees for European countries and, I sold item and due to blocked account, I can’t print label to send my item for amazon.au orders.
4- I am recently moving to new units to make my shipping fast and easy. I don’t have another income to cover this cost.
5- In addition to this problem, also i have loan from my bank and I am facing difficulties in repayment.
6- Customer in amazon.au sent more emails about their orders and i can reply them due to can't login my account and this will lost my item and my money and effect my account in amazon au .
6-Please, help me to solve this problem because my rate of sale is going down while my account is suspended and blocked. I am having problems here due to financial problems.
Please, help me to solve this problem .
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please,reply me in e-mail ."*****@******.***"

Hello, thanks for getting in touch. We do kindly ask that customers post any related follow up queries within 3 days of submitting their original question. After that time, if you need further support, we would request that a new question is posted as we cannot offer indefinite assistance under one query. If you need any further help on this matter please post it as a new question on our site and either I, or a colleague, will help you. Many thanks

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
but last week ,no one contacted me about my problem. .
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
We paid £44 but no one contacted us .Please, help us to solve our problem with Amazon .We asked you to help us ,not to disappoint us.