Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

We are quarantined at home after travelling to and from a

Customer Question

Hi, we are quarantined at home after travelling to and from a ***** *****st country. We are on our day 2 ready to do the test. We are not vaccinated and decided to do the test and release on day 5. We have an emergency whereby we need to travel back because my father in law is dying in hospital. Can we travel back as soon as tomorrow?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk at the moment
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Before returning to U.K. We filled the passenger locator form and bought the test for the day 2 and day 8 as required by law. Yesterday NHS trace and track came to visit us in our first day back.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No!! We are Italian citizens and we are going to travel to Italy for an emergency possible funeral.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 days ago.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If you need to contact customer services you can do so by calling free on: 0808(###) ###-####or by email: *****@******.***

You may get a request offering you a telephone call. I am more than happy to do this for you but please note that this is a premium service and therefore attracts an additional charge. This charge is not instead of asking an online question but in addition to. You do not have to accept a telephone call and if you do not wish to have it, please do not click on the request for one. Should you do so then you will be charged for the call.

I will try and answer your question promptly, but as this is an online service there can be delays.

Don’t worry you do not have to wait here for an answer and you will get an email when I respond.

Now let me just take a look and your question and I will see if I can provide an answer for you.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 days ago.

Its bad news I am afraid. You can not travel UNTIL you have the results.

You could be positive.

So only when you have the result can you travel.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 days ago.

I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know.

If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
I had to wait Many days to get an answer that I was able to give to myself without asking you any advice. So the service was absolutely not helpful at all.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 day ago.

Thank you for your feedback.