james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I am a card holder, does the us know when i left the

Customer Question

i am a green card holder, does the us know when i left the country?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i am here right now
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  james bruce replied 18 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

yes entry and exist from the country are recorded so they US authorities would know when you left the country.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
where can i view it?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
no

You cannot view that information, it would be on the government system and not open to public viewing.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
can a non resident view his history?

A no resident would records of their travel history. Flight tickets, passport, etc

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.