james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Someone is walking 6 dogs, only one on the lead they are all

Customer Question

someone is walking 6 dogs, only one on the lead they are all lab crosses I have an old blind small dog . the 5 dogs harrass my dog, I pick my dog up but the dogs jump up at me to get to my dog, this is stessful to me n my dog
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: tyne & wear
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none so far
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have been reported to the police for complainig to the owner
Expert:  james bruce replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Sorry to  hear what has happened.

You can in fact report what has happened to the police yourself.

The person walking the dogs should have them all on a lead and be fully in control of the dogs at all times.

Clearly from your explanation this is not the case and therefore you can report the lack of control and the dogs jumping on you to the police.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
thank you

Your very welcome.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?