How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3446
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

I have a restriction asking for a convent from the company.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a restriction asking for a convent from the company. Howeve this company no longer in existence and can not be contactable. I know I need to submit Rx3 but what do I enclose as evidence to get the HM land Registry to remove the restriction?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bedfordshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I submitted RX3 but it got rejected asking to submit more evidence
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
You Amy also need to know that the company is offshore. We wrote requesting the consent but our letter got returned stating ‘no longer at address’. We provided this to the land Registry but they still refused to remove the restriction.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 15 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 15 days ago.

If company is no longer in existence you can apply to the court to have any order struck out on the basis there is no legal entity to enforce it.  However I would still reply to the HMRC on the basis it has been requested until such times as a court deems otherwise.  If this is a limited company it should be a fairly open and shut matter to have it struck out.  In terms of evidence it will depend on what you have by way of evidence I would recommend just submitting any document you have in relation to the matter even if what you have is not eventually taken as evidence it is still advisable to summit it.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area.  This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful.  You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.