Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

Have been waiting for my Biometric card to be delivered to

Customer Question

Good morning have been waiting for my Biometric card to be delivered to me but it’s over 2 weeks now
Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

Hi there,

You generally receive your biometric residence permit (BRP) within 10 days of getting your ‘decision letter’ from the Home Office if you applied from inside the UK.

If it is over 2 weeks now, then you need to contact Home office and notify them .

You can do it online using the below weblink-

https://www.biometric-residence-permit.service.gov.uk/not-arrived/letter-received

Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

I trust this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.