Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

My ex parter is still on my mortgage, I cannot afford to

Customer Question

Hi, my ex parter is still on my mortgage, I cannot afford to remortgage on my own to remove her.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: can I get a level letter written up that she agrees to have know further responsibly to the property including any future profit.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: england
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: sorry legal
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry. I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.

Please note:

My replies will be in writing as i am not available for telephone calls.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website.

If you accept or request a call request pop up this will be subject to further charges. In addition if i cannot accept the same it will be with whichever expert that is available.

If i am required to look advise you on the contents of a legal document this will be subject to additional costs.

If i do not respond immediately it may because i am away but will respond to your enquiry.

We are legal experts and provide general advice to your enquiries. We do not provide legal representation nor can we act on your behalf.

If you require urgent legal representation you should contact either of the following:-www.citizensadvice.org.uk; solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk; www.barcouncil.org.uk

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.

Are you both joint owners and co-habitees or married?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi, my ex- parter is still on my mortgage. I have looked at remortgaging but cannot obtain a new mortgage on my own for the amount required.
She has agreed that she wants nothing else to do with the property, is there any type of letter/ documents I can have written up that will protect me from her asking for any future profit that the property may be worth.
Andrew.
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 17 days ago.

You could look to instruct obtain a separation agreement vie a process known as mediation. You can google a list of the local family mediators and see if you can get an agreement drawn up.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 15 days ago.

As i have not heard any further i hope this has assisted you. Thank you for using our services.