Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Maybe, UK & Cyprus, services contract is drafted - need a

maybe
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK & Cyprus
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: services contract is drafted - need a once over
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just need a business lawyer to look through the document and provide thoughts/answer a few of my questions
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-c2MsLOgmNPzLkLZ2CqIZKPdhlhxhzJS/edit
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
link to the doc above
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
my question was about the added point 10.10. The Client shall have right to anytime waive of Services provided that the Client preliminary notifies Noovola not later than 48 (forty eight) hours prior to such waiver.and whether this would allow the client to cease working with us (say, for example, 4 weeks into the services) and not pay for the work done

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I'm waiting :)
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
small question really, no need to read the whole chat, just the below message:This is is a contract:10. The Client shall have right to anytime waive of Services provided that the Client preliminary notifies Noovola not later than 48 (forty eight) hours prior to such waiver.Would allow the client to cease working with us (say, for example, 4 weeks into the services) and not pay for any of the work done

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I will endeavour to help you today.

It would mean they could stop the services going forward but not stop any obligations already accrued such as payment for work already done. I trust this assists

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you so much for this Jeremy!

Happy to assist