12826847

Do u have to receive judication paper work within 48 hrs

Do u have to receive judication paper work within 48 hrs even if u got moved to different jail and it got sent to police not being dealt with in house
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: My partner was in open jail got moved to closed jail on 13th but didn't get nicking sheet till 23rd the prison decided to send it to the police rather then do disciplinary them selfs
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No it's just the time frame on when he should of received paperwork

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Can you give me the background to his conviction please

I suppose they have decided its worthy of a separate prosecution now that the governor cannot just add days to the sentence.

Therefore, it doesn't have to be done within a certain period of time save for the usual time limits of law.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Experience: Over 5 years in practice