How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MatthewM1117 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 644
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MatthewM1117 is online now

Incan. Talk on phon. I. Do not know. Internet. Pls. Get.

Customer Question

Incan. Talk on phon. I. Do not know. Internet. Pls. Get. Your. Phone. I. Will be. Thankfully to. You.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: my. Employer. Owes. 10yers. Of. My. Holidays. Pay.
JA: What steps has the employer taken so far?
Customer: he. Is. Totely. Reeffuseing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I. Wwwill. Bee. Great full pls. Give you. Phone. No.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Are you employed under a contract of employemnt?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Could you please call me or I can ca you. Yes there should be a copy of contract with the employer.
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 15 days ago.

You can request a call through the system if you would like?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 13 days ago.

I would advise your first step would be to raise a formal grievance, the following link should assist you in raising a grievance:

If this does not resolve the matter, it would appear that you would have grounds for an unlawful deduction of wages claim.

To commence this you would need to enter into conciliation with ACAS, using the following link:

This is a free and impartial service whereby ACAS will try to resolve the matter between yourselves and ACAS, if this fails they will issue a certificate allowing you to bring a claim to the employment tribunal.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
We are a little busy at the moment, would like to come back to you Tuesday morning.
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 13 days ago.

OK thank you for the update.