MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Incan. Talk on phon. I. Do not know. Internet. Pls. Get.

Customer Question

Incan. Talk on phon. I. Do not know. Internet. Pls. Get. Your. Phone. I. Will be. Thankfully to. You.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: my. Employer. Owes. 10yers. Of. My. Holidays. Pay.
JA: What steps has the employer taken so far?
Customer: he. Is. Totely. Reeffuseing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I. Wwwill. Bee. Great full pls. Give you. Phone. No.
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Are you employed under a contract of employemnt?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Could you please call me or I can ca you. Yes there should be a copy of contract with the employer.

You can request a call through the system if you would like?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 13 days ago.

I would advise your first step would be to raise a formal grievance, the following link should assist you in raising a grievance: https://www.acas.org.uk/grievance-procedure-step-by-step/step-2-raising-a-formal-grievance

If this does not resolve the matter, it would appear that you would have grounds for an unlawful deduction of wages claim.

To commence this you would need to enter into conciliation with ACAS, using the following link: https://tell.acas.org.uk/

This is a free and impartial service whereby ACAS will try to resolve the matter between yourselves and ACAS, if this fails they will issue a certificate allowing you to bring a claim to the employment tribunal.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
We are a little busy at the moment, would like to come back to you Tuesday morning.

OK thank you for the update.