Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Just need an advice in regards to my son who just gain

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Just need an advice in regards ***** ***** son who just gain admission into the university
JA: Where is your son? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In London
JA: What steps has your son taken so far?
Customer: He did his year 7 to 13 in London but he is yet to get is leave to remain
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: His submission is in the process but he does not want to loose this year without going to the uni
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
But was ask to bring his passport and visa page, his passport is at the Home Office
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Would he be denied the admission
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Am okay to wait for an answer
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 18 days ago.
Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Has your son discussed the matter with the University?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No he has not

Thank you for the clarification, upon further review this is outside the scope of my expertise therefore I will opt out to allow another expert to pick this up.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 18 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

No he should not be denied admission but he should speak to the university. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I do not need this service again thanks

Happy to help, take care