12826847

I worked 6 months for one company and after resigned. I took

Customer Question

I worked 6 months for one company and after resigned. I took just 3 days of holiday for whole 6 months. In my contract I have 25 days holoday/year. They paid me just £100 for " rest of the holiday"..
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I did discussed it with manager but she hang up on me and told me she doesn't do payroll and everything is correct.
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so. Thank you
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 21 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. What was your holiday entitlement under your contract of employment?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
25 days per year
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I just was taken £50 from your site and didn't know about that.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I did agree with £5..

Thank you for the confirmation, I have no control over billing and payments as I am a site user like yourself, However customer services will be happy to assist you in relation to payments.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thank you. Sorry for that.