How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AkuaK Your Own Question
AkuaK, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2183
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
AkuaK is online now

Attention of ; Immigration lawyer top specialist please for

Customer Question

Attention of ; Immigration lawyer top specialist please for deportation.Hi my husband came into uk illegally . Been in Uk 11 years approx . We have been married 10 years under Uk law.
Every 2.5 years I renewed his visa he’s on a ten year route . August 2022 will be the last time he need to renew visa before he can apply for indefinite leave to remain . Im certainly not going to renew . Every time I have renewed his behavior has deteriorated significantly.
My husband pressured me into getting married and also without my family. He had manipulated me at the time. He took advantage of my innocence and naivety.
Over the years he’s abused me emotionally in front of the kids who are now 8 and 3.
They are British born. He intimates me in front of kids and outside in front of others at times. He’s quite violent as in he has thrown toys , furniture, kitchen items ie plates and cups which have shaken me up.
I’m losing sleep now and I dread him coming home from work. The build up makes me very anxious.I already know I can tell the home office that I no longer will sponsor him . What I need to know is
can I deport him and what grounds please?
I am aware criminal offense is a reason for deportation. Isn’t domestic violence of this nature a crime? I need to know if I can deport him and on what grounds please.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  AkuaK replied 19 days ago.

Good evening, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  AkuaK replied 19 days ago.

Sorry to hear your circumstances you can report to the home office that there has been a breakdown in your marriage and the home office will curtail his visa. I will send you the guidance how to contact the home office.

Expert:  AkuaK replied 19 days ago.
Expert:  AkuaK replied 19 days ago.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Can he be deported on my grounds?
Expert:  AkuaK replied 18 days ago.

He can be deported due to a marriage breakdown unless he has significant reason to stay in U.K.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
What do I need to do evidence wise to support my deportation claim?
Can you please refer to the original question I posted it’s very detailed. Based on what I told you above emotional abuse…….
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Can you please tell me as I would appreciate a faster response
Expert:  AkuaK replied 18 days ago.

They just require an account as to why the marriage has broken down the home office.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I really want him deported based on my original question right at the start to you can you please reread that and tell me what are my chances of deportation
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Can you please give a faster and detailed response
Expert:  AkuaK replied 17 days ago.

As I have mentioned his visa will be revoked when you notify the marriage breakdown unit therefore he will no longer be under your visa but I cannot guarantee deportation if he is able to obtain visa through another route.