INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My visa was revoked and I only got to know after I arrived

Customer Question

Hello My visa was revoked and I only got to know after I arrived in the UK with a travel ban of 10 years How do I resolve this
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I was sent back to Ghana I don’t know what to do I’m a Ghanaian
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: not yet this happened just yesterday
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They claims that the bank statement used was false I’m yet to find out why the ban denied my statement
Expert:  INC Law replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Kindly explain the situation further

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I was issued a UK students Visa for my postgraduate course with the University of Hull , I have enrolled with the school of which and completed all necessary requirements by the school , I wrote to them of my arrival on the 5th of September which they provided me an address with my room number for my Day 2 and 8 covid test kits paid and shipped as I write , i only got to the UK to be told that my visa has been cancelled before my departure on the 14 the of July , i made them aware I never received any letter or mail of this of which is very true they insisted the school too has declined my offer which was never true, now they come back to say that my financial institution has denied my bank statements used in my application and that means I'm not coming there for the intended purpose, I never got the opportunity to explain any of that and that I have been banned for 10 years, later they came back with a letter based ok Paragraph 2A(2A) Schedule 2 or so that I have been asked to return and just like that they booked a plane ticket for me to return to Ghana only to find out that they ruled the visa in my passport cancelled with a ban stamped, l also made part TUITION to the school as well as contract with the school accommodation
Expert:  INC Law replied 18 days ago.

You will need to engage a lawyer to make an application to the Home Office of a review of your matter.

The first thing they need to do is carry out a subject access request and obtain a  copy of your file and then take action accordingly.

You will be ae to find details of an immigration lawyer on the law society website. The web address is: www.lawsociety.org.uk

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.