Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I have a fraud marker on my record, and I'm struggling to be

Customer Question

Hello I have a fraud marker on my record, and I'm struggling to be able a bank account, is it possible to remove it and how ? and how much will it cost please
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in England and no I haven't spoken to a solicitor
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I think that the marker has been on there for more than 6 years, and have only just found out, so I'm a little bit lost at the moment of where to go and what to do ?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no I don't think so
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 19 days ago.

Hello.   I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 19 days ago.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 18 days ago.

As a Data Subject you have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to request Amendment, Correction and Deletion of incomplete, incorrect, and inaccurate Personal Data held by a Data Controller and/or Data Processor, such as a Bank or Fraud Database Provider or Credit Reference Agency.

I suggest that you instruct a law firm to send a formal request on their letterhead to the Data Controller/Data Processor asserting your rights as Data Subject that they correctly Process your Personal Data by amending it to reflect the true position.

I suggest that we have a telephone discussion where I can explain my services and charges as a solicitor and pass you my contact details for my main “virtual” law firm where I can act for you directly in this matter.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 18 days ago.

I hope this resolves your enquiry.   Please revert to me if you require any clarification of my answer to your question and I shall be delighted to assist.

LawyerEd