Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I Wish Lodge My Complaint In Court, Hounslow, I Complain To

Customer Question

I Wish Lodge My Complaint In Court
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hounslow
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I Complain To Corantine Hotel Department They Have Not Resolve This Matter And I Wish To Take Them To Court
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: NO
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 20 days ago.
I am a moderator for this topic. My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Do you have a specific question for our Experts? It looks like it may not have posted on this page. If so, please post your question as a reply to this message, and we will be able to search for an Expert to assist.
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 20 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 19 days ago.

Can you provide some further background information so that I can best advise you?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I was 10 days corantine in hotel by respecting government rulesRegrettably, I been forced to sleep on beds that contusion several bed begs which make entire body scratching and it’s lead up to bleedingAdditionally, for 24 hours they did not provide foodAdditionally when I flush then water was leakingDuring 10 days quarantine, i complaint to hotel team and their CEO and government team who is looking after hotel by sending almost 15 or more email BUT THEY HAVE NOT REAOLVE MY ISSUE.Now I wish to take this matter to court and I need your advice where should I complaint and what form I need filled and submitPlease advice urgently

Thank you for the clarification, unfortunatley this is outside the scope of my expertise therefore I will opt out to allow another expert to pick this up.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

If you need to contact customer services you can do so by calling free on: 0808(###) ###-####or by email: *****@******.***

You may get a request offering you a telephone call. I am more than happy to do this for you but please note that this is a premium service and therefore attracts an additional charge. This charge is not instead of asking an online question but in addition to. You do not have to accept a telephone call and if you do not wish to have it, please do not click on the request for one. Should you do so then you will be charged for the call.

I will try and answer your question promptly, but as this is an online service there can be delays.

Don’t worry you do not have to wait here for an answer and you will get an email when I respond.

Now let me just take a look and your question and I will see if I can provide an answer for you.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 30 days of the letter of claim, or say you will go to Court within 30 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n1-claim-form-cpr-part-7

and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Based on what you have said, I dont think you will get more than £25,000 in compensation

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

and take it to your local County Court.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

and take it to your local County Court.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 19 days ago.

I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know.If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you.