12826847

Is this free, I’m in pension credit and elderly, London ***

Customer Question

Is this free JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit. Customer: I’m in pension credit and elderly JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: London *** *** ive been calling the **** Law Centre no answer JA: What steps have you taken so far? Customer: nine JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: none

Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

What can I do for you?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

I’ve just taken an hour to print every thing down regarding my complaint now it’s gone I’m elderly can handle doing this p,ease can you call me **********

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’m on Pension Credit
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Do I still have to pay the £44
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How long is the call allowed