Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

I have an inital conference meeting with social services in

Customer Question

Hello, I have an inital conference meeting with social services in two days. I have recieved the report from the social worker, and I want advice
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: In what way?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry. I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 13 days ago.

Please note:

My replies will be in writing as i am not available for telephone calls.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website.

If you accept or request a call request pop up this will be subject to further charges. In addition if i cannot accept the same it will be with whichever expert that is available.

If i am required to look advise you on the contents of a legal document this will be subject to additional costs.

If i do not respond immediately it may because i am away but will respond to your enquiry.

We are legal experts and provide general advice to your enquiries. We do not provide legal representation nor can we act on your behalf.

If you require urgent legal representation you should contact either of the following:-www.citizensadvice.org.uk; solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk; www.barcouncil.org.uk

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 13 days ago.

Please note we only provide general legal advice and are a Q &A site so we cannot advise on lengthy documentation or provide legal representation.

As these appear to be public law children act matters you should be able to make an application for legal aid . You should therefore contact a local firm to make an urgent application. Such application is means tested so we cannot guarantee you will qualify, the solicitor will do this with you.

You should do this urgently and inform social services of the same.