How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8106
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My son had a online exam at home today during which he

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my son had a online exam at home today during which he suffered a panic attack
JA: Where is your son? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: northeast he is a university student
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: been in touch with doctor and he’s fine now but concern about his exam
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Can we put in any mitigating circumstances
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can I apply for mitigating circumstances to be put in
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi are u there
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 17 days ago.


I am a solicitor.

I would advise him to write to the University registrar and explain what happened. If he has a personal tutor, he may also get in touch with them and explain what happened.

May I help further?

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 12 days ago.

I trust that my response was useful.

All the best