How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1317
Type Your Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

Immigration barrister only Second opinion. I have attached

Customer Question

Immigration barrister onlySecond opinion.I have attached two photos of my question please look at .
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 15 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 15 days ago.

I have read your question and I feel that your safety is more important here. If you have suffered domestic violence this should be reported to the police. He has not broken any immigration rules and therefore there are no grounds to deport him. If your relationship has broken down then you may wish to inform the Home Office. However he would have the right to child arrangements and may apply on that basis to remain in the UK as a parent of British children. There is really no point focusing your energy to deportation rather than your safety and your children.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am the main carer . I deal with all day to day matters as well as educational matters , Gp appointments, dentists, parent meetings everything. He works at least 6 days a week 8am to 8pm used to work Sunday before. Would the children live with me
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I would appreciate a response ASAp please
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can you please provide a response ASAP
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 13 days ago.

I understand you carry out the day to day caring of the children but he also has parental responsibility. It is likely that the children will live with you based on the information you have provided

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
He leaves home 8am and comes 8pm Monday to Saturday. He used to even work Sunday before.
He Never takes any holidays.
I pay all the bills and mortgage.
How will that work fit in in terms of parental responsibility?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please let me know asap
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 11 days ago.

This is a question that should be put to him

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I understand but from a court point of view what do you suggest? Or what are you comments please
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 days ago.

He wouldn't be denied contact with his children

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
If I go to the police and report the emotional abuse I’ve been suffering til date what do they do?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please let me know
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can you please tell me
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Hello I would appreciate a response it’s been 4 days